Wednesday, June 3, 2009

DOCTOR SAYS

Jamie just got back from seeing the doctor today. An uneventful visit is always good and so the highlights are a bit average.
  • Jamie is dilated a little over 1cm
  • Baby's heartbeat is good and the baby is active
  • Jamie is fully effaced
  • The doctor gave a *wink*wink that she didn't think Jamie would make it until June 20th
  • According to the doctor Jamie's fat feet are apparently not as bad as they could be

I expect that I will still be massaging the feet tonight no matter what size they are. I also have to say that the feet have been amazing. They are not simply fat, they seem to change with the weather as if atmospheric pressure is the cause of the size change. One day they look like normal human feet and then the next morning they look as if they're about to burst at the seams and then the next day back to normal.

CNN Weather says we should have a high pressure zone moving in for Thursday/Friday so I would assume that to be good news.

(Good luck to the OFA Blue Devil baseball team tonight against the evil Potsdam Sandstoners.)

3 comments:

  1. .....no more babies jumping on the bed

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what did you spend your winnings on?

    I accidentally took a few pics of Nichole's "swollen" feet during the last month leading up to the arrival...but I was assured that they would never...EVER be seen by anyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's odd, I can't seem to find the money anywhere, it's like I never even had it.

    ReplyDelete