Monday, August 10, 2009

BOYS ROOM

Liam's new room is almost ready. Momma has been working hard on it and most things seem to be in place.

Last week Liam got his first tree which is a sort of tropical fern tall enough to give him a good view from his crib. Whenever we go outside or near a window trees always seem to grab his attention. It's now sitting right next to his crib after a good watering outside yesterday.

I originally thought that the room Liam is going to have would be our room in the new house but found out shortly after moving in that I was wrong. The reason? It has a blue carpet and blue is for boys. This is why I spend most of my time doing the outside type work.

So far Liam's room as served as a guest room for the many visitors we've had. Jess has been here to visit along with my friend Kyle from Australia who was making a lap around the world. Of course grandparents have also been down for overnight stays to help us with the house. Once the inflatable guest bed is aired out I think it may be time for the little man to take over the room.

Maybe tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment