Wednesday, January 27, 2010

PLAYING GAMES

This morning Liam and I were sleeping in together but he was really just waiting for me to wake up because he had an evil plan in store.

After I opened my eyes and looked over at him he took out his ni-ni (pacifier) and held it out to me, as if he wanted to share. When I went to grab it he took it away and put it back in his mouth and smiled at me. Then when I took my hand away he took the ni-ni out and offered it to me again, and again, when I went to take it he put it back in his mouth and laughed at me. He did this four times.

By that time I was crying and Jamie had to get me my own ni-ni.

2 comments:

  1. There was a daddy had a babe
    no ni-ni no no
    Wouldn't share his ni-ni no
    no ni-ni no no
    with a ni-ni here and and a no no there
    here a wink, there a smile
    Baby made his daddy rile
    Daddy's crying like a babe
    no ni-ni no no

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be patient to snatch the ni ni from the toddler's hand young grasshopper.

    And mom if you sing me that song I can record it on my droid and make it my ring tone for when you call. :-D

    ReplyDelete