Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WHILE I WAS OUT

I have been traveling in Europe for the last two weeks and while I was gone Liam learned to walk, he learned to wave goodbye with one hand, he grew a new tooth and he learned to clap his hands on command. In fact if you say, "Hooray for Liam!", he will give himself a round of applause.

Was I holding him back? It's as if my leaving caused him to sprout wings and fly around the house.

I can only think what we could accomplish I left for a whole month. When I got back Liam would be bench pressing 200 lbs, speaking Portuguese and probably would have already plugged the BP oil spill.

I will have a video for you soon of Liam walking around the house... and then falling down, I'm sure.

3 comments:

  1. He just wanted to impress you when you got back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Colin you prepared him for those accomplishments. One of the stats that aren't always kept and properly credited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see, so if this were basketball I'm out of luck because Jamie would get the assist BUT if we were talking hockey I could get credit for a second assist with the setup!

    ReplyDelete