Monday, January 31, 2011

FORK SKILLS

This is another one of those videos where I have to say, if you watch through the entire thing you are either a grandparent or you probably need to consider why it is that you are so easily entertained.

We've continued to feed Liam by hand for many of his meals. I think this may just be because we prefer to get through them faster and tend to avoid waiting around for him to pick away for 30-45 minutes. Well, last night we gave him a big boy fork and he went right to town with it. Apparently he has just been sitting around quietly waiting for us to give him a real piece of steel to work with.

4 comments:

  1. Did I detect some Sheldon Cooper expressions there? It won't be long and he'll be ready for some serious spaghetti twirling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liam clearly does not like sausage...also he just watched this with me and was laughing at the "baby".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, I enjoyed the full 4 1/2 minutes of Liam-vision!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We watched the whole vid, but I've always been easily entertained :D

    Carter kept on waving to Liam the entire time!

    I'm glad to see that Liam has the same reaction that Carter does when asked if he wants a drink before his mouth is empty...

    ReplyDelete