Tuesday, May 12, 2009

BABY UPDATES

Today Jamie is 39 days away from her projected due date June 20th. I had been planning to start a blog so that I'd have any easy place to point people to for updates during the birth.

I thought about starting the blog with one month to go until the due date but with babies being delivered all around us Jamie is becoming increasingly nervous about an early birth. The last few days she has spent preparing as if it will happen this weekend.

Therefore, I'll begin with my updates now and the first order of business is to welcome Katherine Averie Morley and Carter Howard Schermerhorn. Katherine lives just down the road from us in Rochester and Carter is the newest member to the family up in the North Country.

Both Katherine and Carter will be someday be able to say that at birth they already had more hair than Uncle Colin.

No comments:

Post a Comment