Thursday, May 21, 2009

PERSONAL TOUCH

We've received some great gifts that have a special spot in our minds because they were made by the person giving.

Kathy Demo made our new Gecko blankie and as it turns this matches the room great because we have several green items.

Kathy Christie knitted our Bundle of Love blankie. Great to finally see it in a photo because I normally have to hold it up for Jamie to see and I don't get to look at it myself.

Carol Cooke knitted a sweater, booties and doll for us all the way back at Christmas time. Carol was one of the first people to find out I was having a baby and remained supportive and excited for me although it meant I would have to stop working for her company.

Betty Bouyer made our Sesame Street blankie. Jamie is picturing the baby and I sitting on this while we watch Sesame Street. Actually, I do that every Saturday morning anyways.

Aunt Beverly made a fantastic blue quilt for us. Right now I have the quilt hanging up above the crib and I think it looks great.

1 comment:

  1. I actually look tall in these pictures! Too bad Colin is sitting...haha

    ReplyDelete