Thursday, May 14, 2009

THE NEW RECLINER

Last night we put together what is always a very important item in any man's life, his favorite chair. This swinging recliner has two features that I absolutely love and am already jealous of.

The first is a mobile that features three white bears. Although they have the shape of the classic teddy bear I will be refering to them as the polar bear mobile. Some of you out there may know that I have an over-the-top love for polar bears. In fact I promise to post on the blog again soon with photos of all the polar bears already waiting in the crib for the baby to arrive. Anyways, I'm a huge fan of the polar bear mobile.

The second thing that I love about this swinging chair is that it has a bird call button. An even lesser known fact about me is that I love bird calls and my love for bird calls is only rivaled by Jamie's hatred for them. Unfortunately we know with 100% certainty that the bird call button will be broken within the first few months for one of two reasons. Either it will break when I press it for the 958th time or it will be broken when Jamie presses it for the first time, with a hammer.

Thanks to Cara and Jamie for the gift.

1 comment:

  1. I like the colors (earth tones). It looks a little like Carter's car seat.

    ReplyDelete